Coghlan'sŪ Sierra Saw (Model 8400)
If there is even a chance you will be out in the woods over-night, you will want this compact, efficient saw in you pack. Lightweight and compact, the Sierra Saw is handy for cutting deadfall trees for firewood, trimming branches, cutting plastic pipe, plywood, wall board, or as a pruning saw around the garden. Ideal for hunters dressing large game.
- Blade: Heat treated SKS 5 high carbon tool steel.
- Hard chrome plated for greater hardness, rust resistance, and reduced resin sticking.
- Teeth never need sharpening in normal use.
- Cuts on the pull stroke for easier sawing.
- Weighs less than 8 oz.
- Length: 9-1/2 in. (folded)