3Mô 8210 Particulate Respirator, Package of Two (2)
Make sure there is at least one mask for everyone in the family in your emergency kit!
In the event of almost any disaster, you will want an N95 mask to protect each member of the family from airborne contaminants. Smoke, dust, pollens, molds, SAR virus, Avian (bird) virus, Anthrax, and other diseases that come with flood and decay.
Wear one whenever near others who may be sick, or to prevent spreading a cold or flu yourself! Also useful for mowing lawns or working in dusty environments such as attics.
NOTE: These masks cannot protect against toxic gasses or other chemicals in the air.
- NIOSH Tested and Approved to N95 standards.
(N95 is one of nine classifications for National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) certified particulate respirators).
- The patented filter media provides at least 95% filtration against non-oil particles greater than ~0.3 microns.
- Lightweight single-layer construction provides enhanced comfort.
- An adjustable noseclip reduces eyewear fogging and provides a secure seal.
- Meets both CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines to aid in the prevention and spread of SARS & other viruses.
For More Information:
Read CDC(Center for Desease Control) guideline at http://www.cdc.gov
3M SARS Advisory