PowerFlare® Safety Lights
Invented by a police officer, the PowerFlare
® Safety Light is your best friend in the dark. Whether you're using it on the road during a traffic accident or taking it with you on a hike, this innovative new product is for you. PowerFlare
® Safety Lights feature the latest in LED light technology, emitting light in all directions (can be seen for miles at night). Each PowerFlare
® unit is about the size of a hockey puck yet is strong enough to withstand being run over by trucks at highway speeds
® products provide a powerful, dynamic lighting platform for applications such as:
- Search & rescue (SAR) operations: tag areas and items; personal safety light; emergency response teams (ERT, CERT)
- Use as lantern in case of power failure, earthquake, hurricane or other disaster (get one for your disaster kit today!)
- Attach as a safety light for bicycles and motorcycles (provides 360° coverage)
- Helicopter landing zone (LZ) lights.
- SCUBA diving / boating and marine operations: waterproof to 300'
- Work zone safety: mount on cones or barricades
- Tactical operations (military and SWAT): infrared (IR) version available
- Light up standard traffic cones for improved visability!
The PowerFlare PF-200 is 4.25" in diameter and 1.25" tall and is available in different shell colors and LED colors:
(LED Light Colors: red, amber [yellow], blue, green, white, and IR))
- 9 Flash Patterns, including ‘S-O-S’
- LEDs Flash up to 100 Hours on 1 Battery (or charge)
- High Grade Military Polymer Shell
- Environmentally Friendly and Easy to Use
- Economical The PowerFlare® product pays for itself in less than 24 hours of use by eliminating the expense of flares and by reducing labor and risk to personnel.
- Superior Visibility & Safety Super-bright beacon light can be seen for miles. Unlike incendiary flares, the unit is not a fire hazard and creates no noxious, toxic fumes.
- Durable & Reliable Can withstand demanding road conditions. No chemicals to decompose. No corrosion. Ready to go when you need it.
- Rechargeable or Long-Life Lithium Battery Versions available You can purchase the model that suits your needs.
- Deployable in Harsh Environments Can be used in hot or freezing temperatures and underwater. Safe to use in gasoline and many HAZMAT situations (intrinsically safe). No harm to the environment.
NOTE: There are two versions of the PowerFlare® Safety Light: a rechargeable version and this battery version which features a user-replaceable CR123 lithium battery. The rechargeable units are designed for daily use (smart charger; no "memory effect"), while this model is ideal to keep in the trunk of your car or a first aid kit, etc.
All of these products share the amazing ruggedness and brightness that make PowerFlare® Safety Lights popular with public safety agencies, companies, and individual consumers alike.